Working On Refocusing, Redefining, Realigning Kids Successfully
Delivering on-site Restorative Justice and Social Emotional Learning that encourages students to change from within and become productive citizens in society.
- To educate students for life so they will maximize their potential academically, spiritually, mentally, emotionally and physically.
- To improve the relationship between school and home through parental involvement, by embedding Social Emotional Learning.
- To implement Restorative Justice practices to improve teacher student relationships.
- To become an alternative to suspension.
- To integrate strategies to proactively improve student behavior.
- To teach appropriate positive behavior at home, school, and in the community.
- To decrease the amount of instructional time lost.
If you would like more information concerning how the W.O.R.K.S. Program is implemented at G.W. Carver High, please click on the following link and complete the questionnaire. Ms. Norris will get in touch with you within the next 24 hours.