Welcome to G. W. Carver High School
Magnet Testing Change:
Please contact Shannon Floyd at email@example.com if you would like to take the G.W. Carver Magnet Test. Due to the COVID Virus we have moved the test online. Please contact Ms. Floyd to take the test.
Important parent information and reminders
Below is our Impact Aid form. Please complete and send to: Perez.Jessica.A@muscogee.k12.ga.us
Report card access
As done with our first nine weeks progress reports, we will not print/distribute hard copy report cards District-wide.
- Each student’s first nine weeks report card will be available through the Parent Portal October 20, 2020.
- How to access report cards (see the detailed guide HERE):
- Log into Parent Portal.
- If you have more than one student in your account, select a student using the drop-down list.
- Click the “Documents” link in the menu.
- Select “20-21” under the “School Year” drop-down list.
- Select “Report Card.”
- IMPORTANT: If you experience difficulty accessing your student’s report card, contact your student’s assigned school for assistance.
We will continue to provide progress and report cards via Infinite Campus on the following dates:
- First nine weeks report cards: October 20, 2020
- Second nine weeks progress reports: November 13, 2020
- Second nine weeks report cards: January 12, 2021
- Third nine weeks progress reports: February 5, 2021
- Third nine weeks report cards: March 18, 2021
- Fourth nine weeks progress reports: April 19, 2021
- Fourth nine weeks report cards (elementary): May 21, 2021
- Fourth nine weeks report cards (secondary): May 26, 2021
Re-Opening Plan for Students Selecting On Campus Instruction
IMPORTANT: STUDENTS PLEASE REMEMBER YOUR FIRST PERIOD CLASS ROOM NUMBER
|FACE COVERINGS ARE REQUIRED||CHROMEBOOKS|
|BEFORE 8:10 A.M.||AFTER 8:10 A.M.|
|NO BOOK BAGS WILL BE ALLOWED IN THE BUILDING||NO LOCKERS WILL BE USED|
|STUDENTS WILL BE ALLOWED TO BRING CLEAR WATER BOTTLES||Arrival and Departure|
|AT 3:25PM, ALL STUDENTS WILL EXIT USING THE REAR OF THE BUILDING||AFTER SCHOOL ATHLETIC PRACTICES|
School Resource Links
2020-2021 Bell Schedule: click here
How to log into your virtual classes: Virtual Canvas instructions
Where to log in to your class? click here
How to request a transcript? transcript link
2020 Football Schedule Football Schedule Link
Have you been absent? Have a parent note (max 6 per year), doctor’s note, dentist note? Please email Ms. Allen at Allen.Deborah.R@muscogee.k12.ga.us