Welcome to G. W. Carver High School
G.W. Carver High School
Re-Opening Plan for Students Selecting On Campus Instruction
IMPORTANT: STUDENTS PLEASE REMEMBER YOUR FIRST PERIOD CLASS ROOM NUMBER
FACE COVERINGS ARE REQUIRED.
- No bandana or camouflage masks are allowed.
- Students are required to bring Chromebooks and chargers daily.
- Students opting for On Campus Instruction should return MIFI devices back to the school.
- Students are strongly urged to bring earphones/earbuds daily.
BEFORE 8:10 A.M.
- ALL STUDENTS WILL ENTER THE SCHOOL THROUGH THE REAR CAFETERIA DOORS.
- LEFT SIDE – Students picking up Grab & Go Breakfast (Eat in 1st period).
- RIGHT SIDE – Students not wishing to eat breakfast will report directly to 1st period.
AFTER 8:10 A.M.
- STUDENTS ARE CONSIDERED TARDY AND SHOULD ENTER THE FRONT OF THE BUILDING TO RECEIVE A TARDY SLIP TO CLASS.
NO BOOK BAGS WILL BE ALLOWED IN THE BUILDING.
- This includes drawstring bags.
- Teachers will not allow students to bring or store bags in their classrooms.
NO LOCKERS WILL BE USED.
- This includes hall lockers and PE lockers.
- Students WILL NOT be required to dress out for PE classes but will be required to participate in activities.
STUDENTS WILL BE ALLOWED TO BRING CLEAR WATER BOTTLES.
- Only clear liquids will be allowed.
Arrival and Departure
- Car riders will enter and exit the back of the building.
- Students who drive will park in the back of the school.
AT 3:25PM, ALL STUDENTS WILL EXIT USING THE REAR OF THE BUILDING.
- This includes car riders.
- Teachers will direct ALL students out the back doors closest to their classrooms.
- All stairwells on the 2nd floor will be used as DOWN EXITS at the end of the day.
AFTER SCHOOL ATHLETIC PRACTICES
- Should not start before 4:00pm.
- Coaches are responsible for informing students where they should meet after school.
- There will be NO congregating of students in the gym lobby after school.
- All students not in a designated area after school will be ushered out the door by admin.
2020-2021 Bell Schedule: click here
How to log into your virtual classes: Virtual Canvas instructions
Where to log in to your class? click here
Have you been absent? Have a parent note (max 6 per year), doctor’s note, dentist note? Please email Ms. Allen at Allen.Deborah.R@muscogee.k12.ga.us
How to request a transcript? transcript link
2020 Football Schedule Football Schedule Link