Media Center Staff
Miss Susan Hudnall – Media Specialist
Check Out Policy
Students are allowed to borrow a maximum of two books at a time for a period of two weeks.
All overdue books must be returned before any new books may be borrowed.
Students must pay for lost or damaged books before borrowing any additional materials.
Ebooks, Audio Books & Destiny
By logging into Destiny, students have access to all of our e-book and audiobook titles. They can also make book recommendations, write reviews, and place holds on books that they want but are already checked out. Students can also use the WebPath Express component of Destiny to do any required research. Through WebPath Express, students have access to thousands of educationally grade appropriate websites to support any research project.
To log into Destiny follow the steps below:
- Click on the Destiny logo shown above
- Click on Blackmon Road Middle School
- Click on the “Login” button in the upper right corner of the screen
- To log into Destiny, use the same username and password you use to log into the computers at school
- On the left side of the page you will see the menu choices.
Destiny Discover is where you can access e-books and audiobooks.
WebPath Express is where you can search websites for information.
When you are done, please be sure to log out. You can also access Destiny by going to the MCSD webpage and click on the “Families” button. Scroll down the page until you see three columns of links. “Destiny – Our Libraries” should be in the middle column.