Blackmon Road Middle School
Home of the Eagles!
Where the pursuit of learning is boundless.
A Georgia Distinguished School
Future BRMS Parents
For those parents who would like to enroll their children into the Muscogee County School District and Blackmon Road, you have the following two options.
1. Call 706-580-1295 or
2. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
We Hope to see you next year.
2021 – 2022 Resources!!!
Parents if you need to request transportation for your student(s) please use the link below.
Hospital Homebound On-Line Process!!!
ACTION REQUIRED BY YOU:
Review application (attached)
This form should be available at your school
Application needs to be located at schools and MCSD Website: https://www.muscogee.k12.ga.us/c/Divisions/StudentServices/StudentHealthServices
Be sure Your H.H.B Liaison is involved in this process
Inform your Parents with children who meet the need of medically fragile are to complete application and submit to Central Registration Office, 2960 Macon Road, Georgia 31906.
To enjoy the Blackmon Road Middle School Awards Presentation, Please click on the Image above.
Thank you to all the Administration, Faculty, Staff, Parents and Students who made the 2020 – 2021 MCSD School Year a SUCCESS.!!!!
Please welcome Mrs. Janet Barber, the BRMS Band Teacher
Are you interested in being a member of the BRMS Band?
6th grade students can add this to their course requests through student portal.
7th and 8th grade should email BRMS if they choose to add band
Parents of Future BRMS 6th Graders and 7th Graders
Please use the instructions for the Student Elective Choices when selecting your child’s Elective Classes for 2021 – 2022 MCSD School Year
Continue Scrolling and you will locate the Flyers with the options for your FUTURE 6th Grade Student(s).
Please use the following Links to Access the Flyer for your Upcoming Grade Level:
* Course Selection will occur through Infinite Campus Student Portal
Homework Help Link—> Chattahoochee Valley Library Homework Help
FOR 7TH GRADE STUDENTS
ALL CHILDREN ENTERING 7TH GRADE ARE
REQUIRED TO MEET THE FOLLOWING:
1. Have the required doses of Hepatitis B, Diphtheria, Tetanus and Pertussis, and Polio vaccines.
2. Have two (2) doses of Measles vaccine, two (2) doses of Mumps vaccine, and one (1) dose of Rubella vaccine OR laboratory proof of immunity against Measles, Mumps or Rubella.
3. Have two (2) doses of Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine OR documentation of disease or laboratory proof of immunity.
4. Have one (1) dose of Tdap (tetanus, diphtheria, pertussis) vaccine and one (1) dose of MCV (meningococcal conjugate vaccine) for children born on or after 01/01/2002.
5. Contact your health care provider to receive any needed vaccinations and to obtain the Georgia Certificate of Immunization (Form 3231).
Follow us on Social Media.
Facebook, Instagram (Links are at the bottom)
Parents, you can also text the message:
@blackmon18 to the number 81010 to get important school updates
Who’s Who at Blackmon Road!
Join me in congratulating Mrs. Janet Fine for being chosen as this year’s 2021-2022 BRMS Teacher of the Year!
Mrs. Penny Gorum
Faculty Member of the Week:
Mr. Ryan Dobbins
8th Grade Student of the Week:
7th Grade Student of the Week:
6th Grade Student of the Week: