- Box Tops for Education will continue to be collected to benefit BRMS. Collection boxes are located in the BRMS entrance, media center, and cafeteria. Be sure to include your name, ILT teacher and # of box tops.
Blackmon Road Breaking News
Join us in Celebrating Ms. Jenkins. Ms Jenkins has been honored as the 2019 – 2020 Blackmon Road Middle School Teacher of the Year.
Congratulations Ms. Jenkins. Well Deserved.
Blackmon Road Breaking News
Please join Blackmon Road as we congratulate Dakon “Dash” Morris. Dash placed SECOND (6 – 8) in the Annual Steeple Chase, multi county, ART CONTEST. Way to Go Dash.
Congratulations to the 2019 – 2020 BRMS Math Team.
This past weekend, the BRMS Math Team, coached by Mr. Ryan Dobbins, participated in the Luella High School Tournament. The team from Blackmon Road was the only Middle School to participate in the Junior Varsity Level Tournament. The BRMS Math Team placed 1st in the Southern Division. The Southern Division consists of all schools, Middle and High, south of I-85. Blackmon Road had two students place in the top ten. Tanay Pathakamuri placed 2nd overall and Sofia Stancu placed 8th overall.
Good morning. Muscogee County is adding an additional meal service bus stop for the children in the Midland areas at Midland Academy. Lunch will be available through a grab-and-go service Monday-Friday, 11:30-12:30, to all children ages 0-18 and up to 21 years old if in an educational setting. Students must be present to receive a meal. Meal service will continue through Friday, March 27th at this time.
Parents, please remember to email teachers any questions that you or your student(s) may have.
Teachers are available online through email, CANVAS, and Remind.
Refer Chromebook issues to the following number 762-266-9752.
Follow us on Social Media.
Facebook, Instagram (Links in the top banner)
Parents, you can also text the message:
@blackmon18 to the number 81010 to get important school updates
FOR 7TH GRADE STUDENTS
ALL CHILDREN ENTERING 7TH GRADE ARE
REQUIRED TO MEET THE FOLLOWING:
1. Have the required doses of Hepatitis B, Diphtheria, Tetanus and Pertussis, and Polio vaccines.
2. Have two (2) doses of Measles vaccine, two (2) doses of Mumps vaccine, and one (1) dose of Rubella vaccine OR laboratory proof of immunity against Measles, Mumps or Rubella.
3. Have two (2) doses of Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine OR documentation of disease or laboratory proof of immunity.
4. Have one (1) dose of Tdap (tetanus, diphtheria, pertussis) vaccine and one (1) dose of MCV (meningococcal conjugate vaccine) for children born on or after 01/01/2002.
5. Contact your health care provider to receive any needed vaccinations and to obtain the Georgia Certificate of Immunization (Form 3231).
Click on the Yearbook Ad link below for the BRMS Order Form.
Magnet Open House!!!!!
Parents if you are interested in the MCSD Magnet Schools you will find the Open House schedule for this year below.
All Sports related activities have been cancelled until April 5.