Congratulations to our Helen Ruffin Reading Bowl!
3rd place winner for our middle school division
FIRST place Muscogee County ROBOTICS winners! VMMS Rowdy Rangers!
VMMS T. Hiram Stanley Winner
8th grader Destiny Brobey
Congratulations to MCSD 2021 – 2022
Teacher of the Year
Mrs. Vanessa Ellis
2021-2022 Flag Football
PBIS Lip Sync Battle FUN
6th grade Jer’Lyn Mascorro and Edward Boughner
7th grade Nyla Person and Eli Drumwright
8th grade Sneha Thakur and Kevin Williams
Veterans Memorial Middle School
General News and Announcements
- Eighth grade dance – Friday, May 13 from 6:00 – 8:00 PM in the VMMS cafeteria
- CHROMEBOOK TURN IN: Eighth grade 5/17, Seventh grade 5/18, Sixth grade 5/19
- Eighth grade awards – Monday, May 16 – 6:00 PM – Cascade Hills (invitation only)
- 6th grade awards – Friday, May 20 – 11:00 AM (invitation only)
- 7th grade awards – Friday, May 20 – 9:30 AM (invitation only)
- PARTY AT THE PARK – PBIS rewards day! You must have 200 PBIS points to attend! 9:30 AM – 11:30 PM
The 2022-2023 Online Registration will begin on March 8, 2022, for ALL students
Application link: Student Registration – Online Registration (muscogee.k12.ga.us)
* This is a friendly reminder, the Muscogee County School District’s Summer Learning Experience 2022 registration window is open and will remain open until Friday, April 29th. You can register your student for summer learning through the Online Registration link located on the Muscogee County School District website homepage. This is a free summer learning opportunity for all K-12 students and will begin June 6th and run through June 30th. Students in Kindergarten through 8th grade will engage in a variety of literacy, mathematics, and enrichment learning activities through an interactive “summer camp” approach
- New Students to MCSD:
This option is for families who DO NOT have an existing student in MCSD OR their child is transferring from another school district, institution, or home school environment AND have no other children enrolled in MCSD Schools. Click on “New Students” and complete the questions. Please select registration for the 2022-2023 school year.
- New Student with a sibling who is a Current Student at MCSD:
If the new student has a sibling who is a currently enrolled student in MCSD, please direct them to complete the Online Registration application through “Infinite Campus Parent Portal”. They may add the new students during the annual update window or at any time during the school year through their Infinite Campus Parent Portal and complete the questions. Please select registration for the 2022-2023 school year.
- Current Students at MCSD:
If they have a currently enrolled student in MCSD, please direct them to complete the Online Registration application through “Infinite Campus Parent Portal”. They may add new students during the annual update window or at any time during the school year through their Infinite Campus Parent Portal and complete the questions. Please select registration for the 2022-2023 school year.
- Parent Portal Access:
It is of utmost importance for parents to have an active Parent Portal. ALL Online Registration Applications and the Parent Packets will be provided to parents through this portal. If the parent does not have access to Parent Portal, please provide assistance to parents with creating an account or resetting their passwords.
- Current Students at MCSD:
2008 Old Guard Road Columbus, GA 31909 (706) 748-3203 – main office (706) 748-3211 – fax