• The late bell rings at 7:45 a.m. daily.
• Bus – Please arrive at your bus stop 15 minutes before your pick up time in the morning and 15 minutes after drop off in the afternoon.
• Car Rider Tags – You received one at Verification day and a second one on your students first day back to school. Be sure to have this displayed as you pick up your child each day from the car rider line.
• 7:00 a.m. – Bus and daycares may drop off in the back loop of the school
• 7:15 a.m. – Car-riders may be dropped off (KDG, first, second grade and siblings in the front car loop).
7:15 a.m. Third, fourth and fifth in the back car loop
• We will not allow car riders in the building prior to 7:15 a.m.
• Students arriving prior to 7:40 a.m. may choose to get a grab and go breakfast from the cafeteria.
• Parents will not be allowed to walk students in the building.
Afternoon Pick Up:
• Buses and daycares will pick up in the back loop.
• All car rider KDG, first and second grade students and siblings will be picked up in the front loop.
All Third, Fourth and Fifth grade students will be picked up in the back loop
(If you have multiple children, please default to the youngest child’s grade level on where to pick up).
You MUST have your car rider number hanging in the front window of your car to receive your student.
• Car rider pick up will begin at 2:00 p.m. Please do not pull into the school pick up line from Old Guard Road until 2:00 p.m. There is no need to arrive early.
We appreciate all of your support!