Congratulations to our Spelling Bee winner, sixth grader Chauncey Thomas, and our runner-up, eighth grader Houston Davis!
Congratulations to Ms. Dorothy McGrew!
2018-2019 VMMS Teacher of the Year
Mr. Stan and the VMMS Orchestra performing at their Christmas concert
School Science Fair winners moving on to DISTRICT!
7th grader Raquel Williams reciting her poem at Mrs. Tucker’s Poetry Cafe
Veterans Memorial Middle School
General News and Announcements
- Order your VMMS yearbook online at jostensyearbooks.com
- VMMS Awards Ceremony will be Tuesday, May 21 at 6:30 PM at Cascade Hills *by invitation only
- Fall sports TRYOUT for all high schools – See HERE
- Drama performance will be Thursday, April 25 at 2:30 PM and 5:00 PM
- Orchestra Spring Concert – Wednesday, May 1 at 6:00 PM at Richards Middle School
- Eighth grade prom – Friday, May 17 from 6:30 to 9:00 PM
- Band Spring concert – Monday, April 29 in the VMMS gymnasium at 7:00 PM
- Spring Chorus concert – Monday, May 13 at NHS Auditorium at 7:00 PM
The VMMS band would like to thank the following sponsors:
Tiffiney Graham Realtor, LLC Bradley Park Car Wash & Detail Jack Duncan Company
Carpet Pride of Columbus/Lee Henderson One Bonehead Trucking, Inc.
2008 Old Guard Road Columbus, GA 31909 (706) 748-3203 – main office (706) 748-3211 – fax