Office Closed July 4 - 8th!
The of Office of Northside will be closed July 4th – 8th. Any Certificate of Enrollment and ADAP requested after noon on Wednesday, June 29th will not be ready for pick up until Thursday, July 14th after 9:00 AM.
Northside Baseball Camp
Sponsored by NHS Dugout Club
Monday, June 27th – Friday, July 1st
Monday -Thursday 12 PM – 4 PM
Friday 8 AM – 12 PM
NHS Baseball Field
Kids – ages 5 to 12
$100.00 1st child/$75 additional children
Congrats Mr. Richburg!
Mr. Richburg was inducted into the CSU College of Health & Education Professionals Hall of Fame. We are so proud of his accomplishments in the field of education. He has touched many lives to include students and teachers. He is positive, he listens, and he leads from his heart!
National Merit Scholarship
Congratulations Patrick Cousins and Noah Shepherd! Both seniors entered the National Merit Scholarship Program by taking the 2020 PSAT/National Merit Scholarship qualifying test. Patrick and Noah are among 34,000 high performers who are being recognized as Commended Students by the National Merit Scholarship program!
CTAE - Marketing!
Northside Patriots App
We have an App! Search Northside Patriots in the App or Play store to download the app and stay up to date with our latest news!
Information Services Help Desk
Available from 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. Monday – Friday.
Northside High School
General News and Announcements
- The Northside office will be closed July 4 – 8. Any Certificate of Enrollment or ADAP requested after noon on Wednesday, June 29th will not be ready for pick up until Thursday, July 14th after 9:00 am.
- Northside Baseball Kids Camp
- Summer Volunteer Opportunities
- Summer Reading 2022 General Ed & Dramatic Writing
- Summer Reading 2022 AP LANG
- Summer Reading 2022 AP LIT
- Northside Summer Credit Recovery Program – Download Credit Recovery Info Here!
- Magnet Class of 2026 – Check out the latest Information HERE!
- Northside Scholastic Awards Luncheon Photos – Download Pictures HERE!
- Northside High School – named a 2022 AP Honor School!
- ADAP & Certificate of Enrollment Request – Click here
- Career Tech Pathway Options – Click HERE
- Daily Announcements
- Media Center: Click here to view our available books. Click here to request a book.
- Canvas Observer Instructions – Follow your student on Canvas – Instructions HERE
- Magnet Volunteer Hours – More Information Here
- District Announcement – Student Code of Conduct
- Amazon Smiles – Shop through our Amazon Smiles link to support Northside
- Watch Northside Live! Live Stream 1
Northside School Improvement Plan
Northside High School
2002 American Way
Columbus, GA 31909
Front Fax: 706-748-2931
Guidance Fax: 706-748-2932