Welcome to Dawson Elementary!
At Dawson Elementary, we pride ourselves on creating partnerships with our families in order to equip our scholars to be lifelong learners. As your Title I Parent Contact, my goal is to support families by connecting home and school in a positive, welcoming manner. Be sure to visit our school website and social media pages regularly for information regarding parenting events and resources to help support your scholar. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me. I am looking forward to partnering with you!
Mrs. Ebony Robinson
Title I Parent Contact
- School Improvement Plan Summary
- Student - Parent Handbook
- School Compact
- Parent Involvement Policy
- Parents Right to Know
- District Parent and Family Engagement Policy
- Parent Set Aside Survey
- PBIS Survey
- Pre-K to Kindergarten Transition
- 5th Grade Transition to Middle School
- Parent Volunteer Form
- Parent Volunteer Form (Spanish)
- Parent and Family Engagement Policy/School Parent Compact Acknowledgement
- Convenio entre la Escuela y el Hogar / Política de Participación de los Padres (Parent and Family Engagement Policy/School Parent Compact Acknowledgment)
- Parent Feedback Form
- Comentarios de los Padres Parent Feedback Form (Spanish)
- McKinney-Vento Student Residency Questionnaire-Online Version (SRQ-O)
PBIS is the Positive Behavior Intervention System used at Dawson Elementary to teach and encourage appropriate behaviors for the school environment. Parents, please give us your feedback on PBIS at Dawson using the link below.