- ”All students have been issued a Chromebook (to include Case and Charger) to use during the school day. Students must be responsible for their Chromebook/Case/Charger at all times. In an effort to be good stewards of taxpayer dollars, students must be responsible for the care of their Chromebook and not damage it in any way. Chromebooks are to be carried in a case at all times when not in use. Students who damage Chromebooks and/or accessories can be assessed a replacement fee as per Board (see MCSD Board Policy JS: Student Fees, Fines, and Charges).”
Care and Use of School Property – Chromebooks, Textbooks, and Media Center Checkouts: Students will be held responsible for the proper care of all books, supplies, Chromebooks, and accessories or equipment furnished to them by the school. A student who defaces, damages, or loses school property shall be required to pay for the damage or loss(see MCSD Board Policy JS: Student Fees, Fines, and Charges).
- A Parent/Student must pay all fees and fines owed to the school in a timely fashion. Parent/Student must clear all fines or fees during the year the fines are assessed. Fines must be paid/cleared where they were assessed and before moving to the next level in school.
- The Verification documents will be available through the Parent Portal, which can be signed digitally. If you do not have an Infinite Campus login, please contact your school to create your Parent Portal login account. The portal will allow you to access Online Registration and your verification documents. Instructions on how to complete these will be provided through the Parent Portal.
Currently enrolled MCSD students
- Application link: online registration
- Complete your online registration application through the Infinite Campus Portal. You may add your new students during the annual update window or at any time during the school year.
The safety and welfare of students and staff remains a top priority for the Muscogee County School District. The Muscogee County School District stands ready to work with schools and families to ensure our students can safely return to school in-person, full time for the 2022-2023 school year. The District, in concert with the local medical panel, will continue to monitor local health indicators, making adjustments as warranted.
Please note that plans may change based on public health emergencies and any state or national-level executed orders. Please visit the district’s Covid-19 page at https://sites.muscogee.k12.ga.us/covid-19/ for continued updates. Thank you for your continued support of our Dawson family.
Video instructions for completing online registration once the Parent Portal is activated:
Parents, please provide the school with any updates to phone numbers and e-mail addresses so that information can be communicated efficiently.
Online curriculum resources are available for students through Clever.
Additional resources are available through our public library system.