Yearbooks for Sale!
• Yearbooks are for sale for $65 for the 2019 school year.
UPPER CLASSMEN, THERE ARE LIMITED NUMBERS OF PAST YEARBOOKS!
• Calendar year 2017-2018 YEARBOOKS ARE $30
• Calendar year 2016-2017 YEARBOOKS ARE $15
THE OLD YEARBOOKS ARE SELLING FAST, GET THEM BEFORE THEY ARE GONE!!
Please contact/see Coach Tyson about any questions, comments, or concerns regarding yearbooks.
Welcome Back Students!
Times to Remember
7:55 – opening bell
8:05 – second (warning) bell
8:10 – tardy bell
3:25 – school ends
Other important information:
Parking Permits are $10 (cash only)
Class Dues (cash only):
$25 for Freshmen and Sophomores (9th and 10th grade)
$60 for Juniors and Seniors (11th and 12th grade)
PTO Open House – Tuesday, August 28, 2018 at 6:00 pm. It will take place in the Auditorium. We look forward to seeing you there!
This Week At Shaw
- FCA will meet before school at 7:30 in room 226.
- One Act Play, “Elephant’s Graveyard”, will be held in the auditorium at 7:00 PM. Tickets are $5.
- RaiderMasters will meet in the Media Center at 11:05.
- There will be a Raider Academic Excellence Celebration during 4th period. (This event was rescheduled from last week.) Eligible students will enjoy pizza, soda, popcorn and games in the gym. Participation criteria for the first nine weeks includes: no failing grades, no discipline referrals, and 3 or less tardies.
- There will be the performance of One Act Play, “Elephant’s Graveyard”, during 7th period. Tickets are $5.
- SkillsUSA will sponsor Trunk or Treat for Eagle Ridge students from 5:00-7:00 PM. If you are interested in volunteering, see Mrs. Bailey in room 332.
- Our varsity football team will play Cairo at Kinnett Stadium. Senior Night begins at 6:30 PM. Game time is 7:00 PM. Tickets will be sold in the Commons during lunches for $5.
- There will be a United Way Competition for all 4th period classes. Winning classes will receive a pizza party.
- This month’s Remarkable Raiders will be recognized during 7th period in room 239.
Thank you and remember, IT’S GREAT TO BE A SHAW RAIDER!
Attention Senior Parents: Please remember to contact the Guidance Office to schedule your Senior Parent Meeting with Ms. Cypert.
Don’t forget to follow us on our Shaw High School Facebook page.
Important Student / Parent Links
Our Shaw Partners in Education
SHAW HIGH SCHOOL
7579 Raider Way Columbus, GA 31909 / Phone 706-569-3638 , Fax 706-569-3648
Student Webmaster: TBD