Senior Graduation Parade - Graduate Information
Graduation Parade - Spectator Information
Valedictorian - Mr. Gehrig Harris
Salutatorian - Ms. Mary Beth Cahalan
Click the DETAILS link to see the schedule. We will begin having students return items to school starting on Wednesday of this week. Please see the schedule for your assigned date/time. Students should report to the front of the school at their scheduled time. Please bring all textbooks, library books, uniforms, instruments, chromebooks, and any other school property that needs to be returned. Chromebooks need to be charged, in the protective case students received, with the charger included. Be sure to report to the school during your designated times.
Updated Northside Information
- Graduation is week of July 21-25 (Specific Date & Time for Northside is TBA)
- Prom scheduled for July 17
- Grades due May 13
Northside High School named an AP Honor School for 2020!
Kinetic Credit Union Scholar Athlete of the Week!
Information Services Help Desk
Help desk for students and parents
Available from 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. Monday – Friday.
Congratulations Marissa Taghon!
Preparation | Accountability | Togetherness| through Self-Regulation
Northside Baseball State Champions!
Youth of the Month - Exchange Club
MaryBeth Cahalan was the Youth of the Month scholarship winner for the Exchange Club this month! She will move forward in the spring to compete for the Youth of the Year Scholarship
Northside High School
General News and Announcements
Senior Graduation Parade –
Class of 2020, in an attempt to recognize you and all of your accomplishments, we will be holding a drive-through graduation ceremony in your honor Thursday & Friday, May 28th & 29th @ 8:30 p.m. Although this is not the ceremony we had planned for your senior year, we hope to add some memories that you will never forget. We are planning for you to be able to parade in a vehicle to receive your diploma while being recognized via live streaming and other media sources. To make this event as safe & successful as we can, we must have your complete cooperation in the following details.
- PER CDC GUIDELINES, you are only allowed to have 1 senior/ vehicle. You may have as many passengers as you have seat belts in your vehicle. You must complete the google form located on IG, Website, & Canvas to participate.
- All seniors can check their car sign up status through the Parade Order link on the website below. You MUST sign up to participate. You will be able to select which night you would like to participate in. Each night will only allow for 175 seniors. Forms must be submitted before noon on Tuesday, May 26.
- All graduates will need to wear their cap & gown and we encourage you to decorate your vehicles. Parent/guest vehicles will be parked in the front student parking lot and must remain for the entire event.
- While this event will not replace your formal ceremony, we hope to create a memory like no other Northside graduating class. Thank you for your time and we hope to see all of our seniors & family members safely May 28th or 29th. Further details and information will be coming soon.
E-SPLOST – Elections June 9th – Early Voting Now!
Seniors – Transcripts
Use the link below to request your FINAL transcript to be sent. You should only have ONE college or university to receive your final transcript. You will only need to send your final transcript to the college or university you plan to attend in the fall! If you do need to make an extra request for NCAA, NAIA, or a scholarship you will have to fill out the form more than once. Your final transcripts will not be ready to send until later May. As soon as the transcripts are ready we will begin sending them to the college or university of your choice.
We will begin having students return items to school starting on Wednesday of this week. Please see the schedule for your assigned date/time. Students should report to the front of the school at their scheduled time. Please bring all textbooks, library books, uniforms, instruments, chromebooks, and any other school property that needs to be returned. Chromebooks need to be charged, in the protective case students received, with the charger included. Be sure to report to the school during your designated time.
Final Grade Information
- Each student’s final grades will be calculated as the average of the 1st, 2nd, & 3rd nine weeks’ final grades as of March 12, 2020.
- Each student’s final grades should not be lower than those received up until March 12, 2020.
- Students will continue to complete assignments through May 8, 2020; grades entered will only be used to improve each student’s final grade(s).
- Teachers will continue to instruct students and collect assignments through May 8, 2020.
- Schools will follow the normal grade reporting processes for finalizing the 4th nine weeks.
- All student grades will be entered by May 13, 2020.
- Summer Reading for AP Lang & Composition – Trowell
- Summer Reading for AP Lang & composition – Scarborough
- Yearbook Interest Form
- Class Registration Information
- Proposed ESPLOST 2020
- Magnet Application
- Google Chrome Book Agreement Form
- District Announcement – Student Code of Conduct
- Click here to purchase Football Game Tickets online! Make sure you’re purchasing Northside tickets!
- Class Package Payments Link
- Amazon Smiles – Shop through our Amazon Smiles link to support Northside
- Watch Northside Live! Life Stream 1
- Watch Northside Live! Live Stream 2
- Check out our weekly announcements anytime!
Northside School Improvement Plan
Our mission is to inspire and equip all students to achieve unlimited potential.
The Muscogee county School District is a beacon of educational excellence where all are known, valued and inspired.
Northside High School
2002 American Way
Columbus, GA 31909
Front Fax: 706-748-2931
Guidance Fax: 706-748-2932