How to Request Transcripts

  • Please do not email your counselor requests for transcripts!
  • Seniors can use their Naviance accounts to request transcripts for both in and out of state colleges.
  • Students may request to have a transcript sent electronically to Georgia public colleges and some private colleges, NCAA, and NAIA using their account.
  • If a student needs a copy of their transcript they can ask Mrs. Moffett, our guidance clerk.
  • If you are a graduate of Northside High School and need a transcript you will need to contact the MCSD Records department at 706-748-2382.