Double Churches Middle School Cheerleading
VIRTUAL TRY-OUT VIDEO SUBMISSION
You can download the document HERE
- Cheerleading try-outs will begin with an interest meeting on Monday, Sept. 14th from 5:00 – 6:00 PM. Students who are in school may report to the gym when released. Virtual students may begin arriving at 4:30 to participate in a screening prior to the start of the meeting. Any student who is interested in trying out MUST attend and may bring a parent. Students will need to make sure they have turned in their physical form, proof of insurance, concussion form, and cardiac arrest form by Thursday, September 17th prior to submission. (Drop off in the front office).
- Students trying out will need to wear gym shorts, t-shirt, tennis shoes, hair up, and no jewelry for the video submission.
- At the clinic on Monday, students will be given the plan for the remainder of the week and the expectations of a DCMS cheerleader.
- Students will practice on their own Monday, September 14th – Thursday, September 17th.
- Students will submit their video tryout submission by 4:00 on Thursday, September 17th. (See below for more information).
- The official tryout will be conducted through video submission. You will submit your tryout video through flipgrid.com
Tracy Wilson: Athletic Director
Cross Country: Coach Wallace
Volleyball: Coach Hayes and Coach D. Adkins
Cheer: Coach Hamilton and Coach G. Adkins
Football: Coach Johnson, Coach Hemmings, and Coach Woods
Boys Basketball: Coach Woods
Girls Basketball: Coach Green
Track: Coach Short
Girls Soccer: Coach Wilson
Boys Soccer: Coach Hancock