FACE MASKS ARE REQUIRED!!
Check –In/Out Procedures:
- Parents should contact the school prior to the student being checked out and communicate time of pick up
- Upon arrival, parents should remain in the vehicle and contact the school that they have arrived
- Front office staff should at that time call the student to the office
- Once the student is at the office, the parent may enter the front office after the parent’s temperature is checked and is below 100.0
- All visitors are required to wear face coverings and adhere to social distancing
- Parent then may proceed with normal checkout procedures through Raptor Technologies.
Stay Up to Date on Information Through Social Media!
Meal Distribution Schedule
Our Cafeteria Staff will distribute meals on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays from 11:00am-1:00pm.
On Monday, your student will receive 2 breakfasts and 2 lunches.
On Wednesday, your student will receive 2 breakfasts and 2 lunches.
On Friday, your student will receive 1 breakfast and 1 lunch.
Teacher of the Month
Ms. El Dorrado
Teacher of the Year