The choice model implementation includes two phases as outlined in the re-opening phase-in plan:
- September 14, 2020: Students in 6th Grade and ESOL classes will proceed with the choice model; all other students will remain on the virtual instruction model.
- September 21, 2020: All students in 7th and 8th grade will proceed with the choice model.
FACE MASKS ARE REQUIRED!!
Check –In/Out Procedures:
- Parents should contact the school prior to the student being checked out and communicate time of pick up
- Upon arrival, parents should remain in the vehicle and contact the school that they have arrived
- Front office staff should at that time call the student to the office
- Once the student is at the office, the parent may enter the front office after the parent’s temperature is checked and is below 100.0
- All visitors are required to wear face coverings and adhere to social distancing
- Parent then may proceed with normal checkout procedures through Raptor Technologies.
Stay Up to Date on Information Through Social Media!
Meal Distribution Schedule
Our Cafeteria Staff will distribute meals on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays from 11:00am-1:00pm.
On Monday, your student will receive 2 breakfasts and 2 lunches.
On Wednesday, your student will receive 2 breakfasts and 2 lunches.
On Friday, your student will receive 1 breakfast and 1 lunch.
An introductory Video from your Administration staff and Athletic Director.