Who am I?
I believe it is important for everyone to know who I am and what I believe. You or your child is here with us daily and we need to extend some level of comfort. I have written my core beliefs of education for you. However they are for me, too. Seeing them here will always remind us of why I act the way I do.
- Our students are our customers. We must earn their interest and trust.
- Teachers are leaders and should provide direction daily.
- Students must be presented with engaging work that is worthy of their commitment.
- Relationships are vital to student performance.
- Educators must collaborate to provide the best possible experience for our students.
- Educators should build learning platforms vs. teaching platforms. Students should be pulling information out of educators instead of us pushing it on them.
- Public education should be the backbone of our society. It should provide students the opportunity to reach their highest aspirations.