Welcome to Kendrick High School’s Parent Page

My name is Angela Landon and I am very proud to serve as your Parent Liaison Coordinator. My compassion is to connect parents with resources to assist with their child’s educational journey.  The Parent Resource Room is located in Room 104.  My calendar will be attached.

Kendrick High School believes in the importance of parent engagement in an effort to stay committed to the school’s motto “Returning to Greatness”.

You can reach me at 706-565-2960 or by emailing me at landon.angela.s@muscogee.k12.ga.us.

Please see the instructions below for joining our designated Edmodo group.

Parent Survey

The Georgia Parent Survey will be used to calculate our School’s Climate Star Rating within the College and Career Ready Performance Index (CCRPI).

The survey should take no more than 10 minutes to complete. Survey responses are anonymous.

After you click on the link, two drop-down menus will appear and you will select Muscogee County School System and select Kendrick High School.

We would like for our parents and guardians to complete this survey by

Resources for Parents

Edmodo Instructions

Parent Resources

PTA Reflections Application

SMART Goals Learning Session

PBIS Workshop

Parent-Teacher Conference Workshop

Transition Fair Workshop

Transition Fair Workshop
Spanish Version

PTSA General Meeting

State Assessment Workshop

Military Family Summit

Schedule
August – October

Newsletters

What is Title I?

“Title I” is a  federal program that provides funding to local school districts to improve the academic achievement of disadvantaged students. It is part of the Elementary and Secondary Education Act first passed in 1965. That Act is reauthorized by Congress from time to time, and often given a new name. It is currently known as the No Child Left Behind Act.

Section A of Title I provides grants to states to distribute directly to school districts. This is by far the largest source of federal money for local schools.

School districts do not have to apply for Title I funding as they would have to for a competitive grant. If a school district qualifies for Title I funding, it is entitled to the money. However, the district must submit to the state education agency a plan for how it will use the funds to improve academic achievement among disadvantaged students.

“Disadvantaged” students are those who come from low-income families, are in foster homes, or are neglected or delinquent, or who live in families receiving temporary assistance from state governments.