Online registration is now available through July 17th. We need you to register and declare if you would like to enroll your child in school for face to face instruction or Virtual Instruction. Again, the district’s deadline is July 17th. This is very important that you meet or beat this deadline in order for us to prepare a schedule for your child.
Key points to remember:
To begin the process, go to the MCSD website.
- On the right side, click on the blue link that reads online registration.
- Scroll down.
- Current students will click on the blue that reads IC parent portal
- Students new to the district will click on the blue link that reads New Student.
- Parents will then click Campus Parent and enter their Parent Portal user name and password.
- If you forgot your user name or password, there is a link you can click to retrieve that information.
- If you’ve never signed up for a parent portal log-in, click the section that reads retrieve activation key.
- Prior to going online, make sure you have the following:
- A screenshot or scanned copy of your driver’s license
- Birth Certificate
- Current Utility Bill
- Mortgage or lease statement.
- Please note that uploading these documents can not be done using your cell phone. You must utilize a laptop or desktop.
- You are able to enter information, save it, then return at a later time.
It is critical that you complete registration by July 17th. Please encourage family and friends to do the same. Additional resources are available on the district’s website and on their Facebook page.