Weather Notice Update
District schools and offices will be physically closed tomorrow, September 17, 2020. Instruction and business operations will continue virtually.
Please note the following details:
- Each student should report online for instruction at his/her regularly scheduled time.
- Each employee should report via telecommute, where feasible.
- Assignments are accessible through the Canvas portal.
- If you experience circumstances that cause student absence due to the weather patterns (e.g. power outages, flooding, etc.) please notify your school administrators and teachers.
- All athletic and after-school activities are also cancelled for tomorrow.
- Regular instruction, per the choice model, will resume at the scheduled times Friday, September 18, 2020. Please continue to monitor your emails and our website for updates.
- All official District announcements will come directly from the Office of Communications and/or our Superintendent.
This e-mail has been sent to you by MUSCOGEE COUNTY SCHOOL DISTRICT. To maximize their communication with you, you may be receiving this e-mail in addition to a phone call with the same message. If you no longer wish to receive email notifications from MUSCOGEE COUNTY SCHOOL DISTRICT, please click here to unsubscribe.