Due to the current virtual instruction model, we will not print/distribute hard copy progress reports District-wide. Each student’s first nine weeks progress report will be available through the Parent Portal September 9, 2020.
How to access progress reports (see the detailed guide HERE):
- Log into Parent Portal.
- If you have more than one student in your account, select a student using the drop-down list.
- Click the “Documents” link in the menu.
- Select “20-21” under the “School Year” drop-down list.
- Select “1st Progress Report.”
- IMPORTANT: Kindergarten students are still being assessed; progress will be provided with the report card at the end of the first nine weeks.
- If you experience difficulty accessing your student’s progress reports, contact your student’s assigned school for assistance.
- Board Presentation: Re-opening Plan Updates (August 10, 2020)
- Re-opening Plan (at-a-glance)
- Re-opening Plan (detailed)
- Online Registration
- Parent Tech Academy (technology support)
- Program for Exceptional Students Re-opening Plan
- School Nutrition
- Student Handbook and Code of Conduct
View the latest updates related to the District’s COVID-19 plans HERE