Proud Principal Katrina L. Long

It is with great pleasure and pride that I welcome you and your child to Reese Road Leadership Academy.    I am very proud to be the Proud Principal of our school where “Great Happens Everyday!”  We are committed to ensuring that your child receives an excellent education in a safe and nurturing environment.
Many diverse learning experiences are in place for your children this year. Our goal is to challenge your children intellectually, grow them socially, and guide them toward independent thinking and problem solving. As we strive to promote healthy development in all aspects of each student’s life we also strive to develop a student body of good character; students who make good choices and decisions resulting in successful and healthy outcomes.
We look forward to another successful school year and it is with great hope that all of our students will have a rewarding year.

In Service,
Mrs. Katrina L. 
Long
Proud Principal

Proud Assistant Principal Candace T. Lockhart

I am elated to be joining the RRLA team as the new assistant principal.  I am originally from Athens, Ga and moved to Columbus where I received my Bachelors in Early Childhood Education, Masters in Early childhood Education, and Specialist in Educational Leadership at Columbus State University.  I am entering into my 13 year in education.  I am married to Tabirus Lockhart and we have 2 daughters:  Harper Claire, 3 and Turner Rose, 1.

The Reese Road faculty and staff takes pride in developing future leaders by implementing principles and skills for the students to be successful.  I will work closely with the principal and other administrators as a collaborative partnership to create the best working and learning environment for every student and teacher.

Proud Assistant Principal,

Candace T. Lockhart