- Algebra 2
- Statistics/ Pre-Calculus
- Earth Science
- Physical Science
- Environmental Science/ Chemistry/ Zoology
- World History
- US History
- 9th Grade ELA
- 10th Grade ELA
- American Literature
- Multi-Cultural Literature
CTAE Pathway Offerings
Northside Alma Mater
Requesting a Transcript
Requesting a Transcript from Northside High School
- Please do not email requests for transcripts!
- Students can use their Naviance accounts to request transcripts for both in and out of state colleges.
- Students may request to have a transcript sent electronically to Georgia public colleges and some private colleges, NCAA, and NAIA using their GAFutures.org account.
- If a student needs a copy of their transcript they can ask Mrs. Moffett, our guidance clerk.
Class Package Payment - Deadline: Oct. 23, 2020
Freshmen Class Package
Senior - Graduation Products
Senior Class Package
Senior Class Council Application
Senior Ad in Yearbook
The last day to purchase an ad is October 31st.
Student Registration Check List
** NEW 2017-2018 Absence Policy!**
When students are absent they should turn in an excuse for the absence to their 1st period teacher on the day they return to school. When a student turns in an excuse they will be given all assignments that were missed during their absence. Students will have 3 days to complete and submit any missing assignments to their instructor. Course work will not be provided to students that do not provide an acceptable excused absence note within 3 days of their return.
As in the past, all doctor’s notes will be considered an excused absence. However, only 2 parent notes will be accepted as excused absences per 9 weeks. Any additional parent notes will be considered as an unexcused absence.
Students may attend Attendance Recovery sessions (designated Saturdays throughout the school year) in order to regain attendance credit for excused absences only.
Also, please remember that absences due to college visitation will be exempted from the attendance record when the office is given proof of visitation.
1st/ 2nd tardies to class – warning
3rd, 4th, 5th tardies to class – central detention is assigned per tardy
6th or more tardies – In School Suspension (1 day)
- All tardies are counted except when a Doctor’s note is provided at the time of check in.
**Attendance Recovery is for EXCUSED absences only!**
Please remember to sign up in the main office before the Thursday afternoon of the week you choose to attend.
- January 27th
- February 24th
- March 17th
- April 7th
- April 21st
- May 5th
- May 19th
Advanced Placement Exams
If you have any questions, please call 706-748-2920.