Bio Medical/Engineering Magnet

Magnet Application – New to the District

Students who have moved into the Muscogee County/Ft. Benning area since February 2, 2018 and private school students may apply for limited slots for the 2018-2019 school year in Engineering or Biomedical Science.  Please download the paper application and follow the directions pertaining to teacher recommendations and the following if applicable:  transcripts, current report cards, and standardized test scores.

Magnet Application 2018-2019

Principles of Biomedical Science – Scientific Research
Ms. Davenport

Human Body Systems – Essentials of Biotechnology
Mrs. Diquattro

Biomedical Interventions – Applications of Biotechnology
Mrs. Garner

Foundations of Engineering & Technology
Mr. Hightower

Engineering Concepts
Engineering Applications
Mr. Redmond

New to the District – Magnet Application

Download (PDF, 400KB)

Volunteer Hours

Download (PDF, 197KB)

“Attending Northside’s Engineering Magnet has greatly enriched my high school experience. It has taught me all aspects and branches in the career. Also, it’s academic rigor has definitely imprinted a sense of responsibility onto me. Most importantly, though, the magnet has supplemented my love for engineering and reassured me that it’s the career I want to pursue.”

~ Jorge Vargas, Class of 2016

“The Northside Magnet Program was the best part of my experience at Northside High School. Being in the magnet program taught me not only fundamental engineering skills that I can apply to my future aspirations, but also integral life skills such as organization or cooperativeness. The teachers are knowledgeable and always willing to help you learn more while still maintaining the calm atmosphere that is needed to increase learning.”
~ Kevin Woodrum, Class of 2016