Bio Medical/Engineering Magnet

Magnet Open House – Nov. 15th @ 6:30 PM

The magnet application process for the 2018-2019 school year will be completely on line this year.  Please check back on Wed, Nov. 1st at 5pm for the link to begin the process.

Our Magnet open house will be Nov. 15th @ 6:30 PM in the Northside Auditorium.  Magnet application deadline is Jan. 19, 2018.

Magnet Application

Volunteer Hours

Download (PDF, 197KB)

“Attending Northside’s Engineering Magnet has greatly enriched my high school experience. It has taught me all aspects and branches in the career. Also, it’s academic rigor has definitely imprinted a sense of responsibility onto me. Most importantly, though, the magnet has supplemented my love for engineering and reassured me that it’s the career I want to pursue.”

~ Jorge Vargas, Class of 2016

“The Northside Magnet Program was the best part of my experience at Northside High School. Being in the magnet program taught me not only fundamental engineering skills that I can apply to my future aspirations, but also integral life skills such as organization or cooperativeness. The teachers are knowledgeable and always willing to help you learn more while still maintaining the calm atmosphere that is needed to increase learning.”
~ Kevin Woodrum, Class of 2016