J.D. Davis Elementary
Excellence without Exception!
Transition from Prek-Kindergarten
Transition from 5th Grade to Middle School
DISTRICT COVID-19 PLAN UPDATES
Alternate meal service for students
Meals will be delivered Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. 2 breakfasts and 2 lunches will be given out on Monday and Wednesday. One breakfast and one lunch will be given out on Friday.
Who: All children enrolled in any K-12 educational setting
When: 11:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
- Baker Middle School
- Carver High School
- J.D. Davis Elementary School
- Dawson Elementary School
- Double Churches Middle School
- Fox Elementary School
- Key Elementary School
- Spencer High School
Bus delivery sites:
- Elizabeth Canty Apartments
- Chase Homes
- Eagle Trace Apartments
- Kendrick High School (front of school area)
- Warren Williams Apartments
- Whisperwood Apartments
- Wilson Apartments
- Instructional support:
- Teachers will observe office hours via phone, email, remind, and/or Canvas each day, 9-11 a.m. and 1-3 p.m.
- If you are unable to reach your child’s teacher, contact your child’s school for support.
- Device support: If your child was issued a digital device, guidelines can be found HERE.
- Chromebook Help Desk: 762- 266-9752; 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. Monday – Friday.
- FREE 60-day internet service: Spectrum Charter has posted an offer for qualifying csutomers who. Call 1-866-874-2389.
- Kindergarten registration: suspended until further notice.
- Medicine or personal items: If your child has medicine or other personal items remaining at the school that you would like to retrieve, contact your child’s school to pick those items up during regular business hours.
- Election date change: Georgia elections officials will postpone the March 24 presidential primary to May 19.