J.D. Davis Elementary
Excellence without Exception!
WHEN: August 10-14, 2020
WHERE: Your student’s assigned school (each location will send specific details)
WHO: Currently enrolled students (if not enrolled, see the registration details below)
- Finalize enrollment process by picking up and returning required documents in Back to School Packets HERE.
- Pick up instructional materials (e.g. devices, textbooks, etc.).
- Pick up school schedules.
REGISTRATION VS. VERIFICATION: WHAT’S THE DIFFERENCE?
- Registration is an on-going process throughout the year.
- Registration can now be completed through the Online Registration System (OLR) HERE.
- Verification happens during specific time frames prior to the start of each school year.
- Verification occurs at the student’s assigned school and includes school specific forms, schedules, instructional materials, etc.
WHAT YOU NEED TO REGISTER
- TWO proofs of address:
- Lease/mortgage/property tax AND
- A current utility bill stating name and service address
- Withdrawal form or last report card from previous school
- If you are living with someone, that person must come with you and provide proof of address and a photo ID.
NEW TO THE DISTRICT
- Student’s Birth Certificate
- Student’s Social Security Card
- GA Immunization Form (3231) or waiver form giving more time to get form 3231
- GA Eye, Ear & Dental Form (3300) or waiver form more time to get form
For assistance with new student registration: Contact Central Registration, firstname.lastname@example.org, 706-748-2271. In-person assistance is available by appointment at the Public Education Center on 2960 Macon Road.
IMPORTANT: All visitors must wear face masks/coverings and observe six feet of distance between individuals at all times upon entering any District sites.