- Scholarship How to Guide
- Horatio Alger Scholarship Match
- Wendy's High School Heisman Scholarship
- 2017-2018 GCEL, Inc. Scholarship
- Scholarships for Gifted Students
- Mediacom Scholarship
- Senator David Shafer Essay Scholarship Contest
- Clemson-Lyceum Scholars Program
- 2018 Harlan Archer Four-Year Scholarship Program
- GA Mining Foundation - Technical Scholarship
- GA ROTC Scholarship Guide
- The James Day Track & Field Scholarship
- Men's Progressive Club of Columbus
- Church's Chicken
- 2018 Student-View Scholarship Program
- Junior League of Columbus Teens Who Care Scholarship Application
- Patricia Jackson Howard Scholarship
- Omega Psi Phi Fraternity
- Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity, Inc. (Guys Only)
- Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Inc. Scholarship
- Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity, Inc Scholarship
- Georgia Wilkins Grant-in-Aid – Females Only
- Dora E. Jackson Scholarship
- NANBPW Club Book Scholarship
- Alabama State University Book Tuition Scholarship
- COMMUNITY SPOUSES’ CLUB OF FORT BENNING
- Smith Scholarship 2018
- Craig Scholarship
- 2018 scholarship DKG
- Fort Valley State University Alumni Scholarship
- Albany State University Chattahoochee Valley Alumni Chapter Scholarship
- Shaw Scholarship Application
Junior League of Columbus Teens Who Care Scholarship
The Junior League of Columbus is pleased to announce the availability of the Teens Who Care scholarship. The scholarship is open to any high school senior in the Columbus, GA area who has demonstrated a commitment to community service.
The League is excited to award three $1,000 scholarships this year.
Our application process is now fully online. If you know a deserving student, please encourage him/her to apply by going to the JLC website:
All application materials and reference letters must be postmarked by Friday, March 16, 2018.
Winners will be announced and recognized at the Monday, May 7, 2018 league membership meeting.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the main Jr. League Office (706) 327-4207 or firstname.lastname@example.org .