Muscogee County Wrestling Information
Head Coach Information:
- Concussion Form
- Sudden Cardiac Arrest Form
- Current physical
- Appropriate grades and behavior
- Wrestling shoes
- Mouth piece (if you have braces)
Wrestling fee and what it covers:
- All tournament fees and officials
- Team sweatshirt and t shirt
- Transportation (when needed) for away matches
If you are under financial hardship, but your child still wants to participate, please let me know and we will go through the proper channels to make this work.
- Practices will be held at Hardaway High School Wrestling room from 5:30 pm until 7:00pm.
- I will start most days at 5:15-5:20 with conditioning and condition until practice starts at 530 (for those that can be in attendance)
- Match locations will vary based on the schedule
- The season starts November 4th for conditioning
- Football players are welcome to join as soon as each team finishes their season
- We will have our first official practice November 18th
- We will not practice (or will be MINIMAL) over the holiday breaks
- Season ends with a large individual tournament for all wrestlers on 1-24-20
If you have any questions or concerns, PLEASE ask!!!