Accessing Student Progress Reports/Report Cards
You can view and print up-to-date Progress Reports and/or Report Cards for a student at any time through the Parent/Student Portal.
How to access progress reports (see the detailed guide HERE):
- Under the Families & Students tab on the MCSD web site, click the Parent Portal tile
- Log into Parent Portal.
- If you have more than one student in your account, select a student using the drop-down list.
- Click the “Documents” link in the menu.
- Select “20-21” under the “School Year” drop-down list.
- Select the “1st Progress Report.”
The 2019-2020 DCMS Yearbook can be found HERE. Feel free to keep it digitally or save it to a flash drive and have it printed at any print shop. Please remember, this is not the yearbook we intended. The creative and organizational process was disrupted when quarantine began. If something seems out of place or unfinished that is because it is. 🙂 That is why we are giving the yearbook away for free this year. Enjoy the memories and be safe!
WILDCAT Teacher of the Month!
Heading to high school?
Check out this helpful document:
Grade Levels: 6-8
7611 Whitseville Road
Columbus, GA 31904
M-F: 8am – 4pm
@dcmswildcats on Instagram
DCM Broadcast on YouTube
Mission / Vision
Our mission is to inspire and equip all students to achieve unlimited potential.
The MCSD is a beacon of educational excellence where all are known, valued, and inspired.