PTA (Parent-Teacher Association)
The Parent-Teacher Association (PTA) at Clubview Elementary was established in 1963 and has been an active and important part of the school since it opened. The organization is dedicated to promoting and supporting the students, staff, and curriculum of Clubview Elementary School . PTA sponsors a variety of activities throughout the year including Field Day, field trips, and Fall Festival.
2019-2020 PTA Board
- Mary Roddenbery, President
- Christie Bell, Vice President
- Alyson Wiggins, Secretary
- Amy Harkness, Treasurer
PTA Dates 5:30 p.m.
- August 29th (Open House)
- December 12th (Holiday & Play Preview)
- February 6th (Book Fair & Square Dance)
- April 30th (IB Exhibition)
Opportunities to support our school through PTA:
• JOIN! Memberships are $10 per person per year
• Volunteer to work on a committee or for an event
• Collect Box Tops for Education