WHEN AND HOW CAN I PAY MY DUES
- Cost: $180.00 from August 4, 2020 – November 6, 2020
- Dues increases to $200.00 after November 6, 2020 and $220 after February 12, 2021
- Parents and students may begin making CASH/MONEY ORDER payments Verification Day. (Tuesday, August 4th) NO CHECKS.
- After Verification Day payments can be made BEFORE and AFTER school to Mrs. Boyd (Email: Boyd.Chastity.B@muscogee.k12.ga.us) in Room 2435, partial payments are accepted. Be prepared to give your child’s T-shirt size.
- The late fee will apply if dues are not paid in full before the deadline.
- Dues must be PAID IN FULL to represent the Senior Class in ANY senior activity.
WHAT DO SENIOR DUES PAY FOR?
- A Yearbook – “The Tigonian” (if dues are not paid by March 24th you will not receive a yearbook unless you order it separately)
- Homecoming Week Decorations/Activity
- Senior Class Video
- Senior Class Picnic, The Beach Pavilion at Callaway Gardens (If dues are not paid in full by March 24th, you will not be allowed to attend the picnic)
- Senior Breakfast
- Printing of Graduation programs and tickets (2 color copies with your diploma)
- Printing of Baccalaureate programs, decorations and Speaker Gift
- Senior Class T-shirt with names on the back (will be issued in the Spring)
- (If dues are not paid in full by March 19th, you will not receive a t-shirt.)
- Graduation tickets and stage decorations at the Civic Center
- Senior Gift to the School
**Yearbooks, t-shirts Senior Breakfast, Programs/tickets and the senior class trip require contractual agreements in advance therefore we cannot honor students who pay after deadlines listed above.
**Final day to pay Senior Dues is Friday, April 16, 2021
**SENIOR DUES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE!
**SENIOR DUES DO NOT INCLUDE PROM TICKETS OR CAP AND GOWN**
Herff Jones is the company we use to order Cap & Gown, Announcements, etc. They are located in Tifton, GA. All cap and gown concerns and payments should be directed to HERFF JONES. A representative will be on campus as listed below or you may also contact them at the following:
YOUR HERFF JONES REPRESENTATIVE
George Washington Carver High School Service Schedule 2020-2021
|Monday, September 28th||10:00 a.m.||Senior Cap & Gown Assembly|
|Thursday, October 1st||Lunch time||Senior Product Ordering (Last Names A-L)|
|Friday, October 2nd||Lunch time||Senior Product Ordering (Last Names M-Z)|
|Thursday, November 5th||Lunch time||FINAL Senior Product Ordering|
|Wednesday, April 7th||Lunch time||Cap & Gown / Senior Product Delivery|
If you have any questions, please contact me.
Annette M. Williams
G.W. Carver Senior Class Chairperson
Senior Class Chairperson
Phone: (706) 748-4029
Carver Cap & Gowns are to be ordered through Herff Jones
HERFF JONES REPRESENTATIVE
SPUD BOWEN & ASSOCIATES LLC
Student Financial Aid Search Engine: Find & Apply for Financial Aid to Pay for College
Next Steps After Graduation: Your HOPE – Calculated GPA, HOPE/Zell Miller Scholarship Status and FAFSA