Baker Middle School library strives to be a place that is welcoming and friendly to all of our patrons.
Our Policies are as follows:
- Students may have up to two (2) books checked out at a time.
- The loan period for books is two weeks.
- There is no monetary penalty for overdue books, but students may get “Loaner Books” if they have a book that is overdue.
- Students are responsible for the cost of all books checked out in their name.
- The library closes each day at 4:00 PM. The Media Center can remain open later upon special request.